Lean Material Management
From Hunter & Associates
Our success has led to a couple of similar Paint & Material Management reports. Don’t be fooled by the copy cats. Only our Copyrighted* Lean Material Management (LMM, LM2) reports have all these features:
- Categories based on procedural steps.
- Subcategories to further refine product usage with these categories.
- Departmental breakdowns (Paint Shop, Body Shop, Detail etc.)
- Results presented in both graphical and tabular formats.
- General Ledger breakdowns (optional reconciliation to A/P statement.)
- Optional Client Specific GL coding.
- Average usage by R.O.
- Average usage by Refinish Hour. (by Dollar & Volume).
- Tracking of “other” billable items (Clips, Fasteners, Line Items).
- Comparative KPIs
- Peer Group.
- MSO or 20-Group.
- Geographical Region.
- We also provide customized group reports and presentations.
- We work with all major paint lines and jobber data systems.
- Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement provided.
When you want the best, the original you want Lean Material Management reports: by J. Hunter & Associates. We can arrange a short (20-30 minute) introductory Webinar/Phone conference.
We have no affiliations with any manufacturers, and are not trying to sell you more or different paint & materials. Our reports save you money.
We do NOT compare jobbers, paint lines, prices or discounts. Our reports are usage/purchase based.
Our LM2 reports are simple with only four shop inputs and a simple file from your jobber/paint distributor.
No Strings! No Pushy Sales! No Spam Emails! No Up Charges!
* Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work’s creator, or a publisher or other business to whom copyright has been assigned. Copyright holders routinely invoke legal and technological measures to prevent and penalize copyright infringement.