Welcome to Lean Material Management by J. Hunter & Associates. Dedicated to helping body shops and jobbers better management Paint & Material usage.
The Basics or what we do
Contact & data submissions
Managing is not the only way to lead a work force. Coaching is a slightly different way to lead and is much more apt to appeal to new generations. Think of helping your kids with homework or coaching little league. The approach is different than typical manager employee relationship. Full Article
Clients were asked to review/rate our LM2 reports at a recent meeting in January 2017, here is what they said:
- Review of Lean Material Reporting keeps me on track thinking about all the figures.
- Good info, very interesting, looking to get better great bench marking.
- I like the addition of booth cycles always good to compare.
- You can only manage what you measure. Very valuable. We went from 5GP to 40GP
always best to know where we stand with the group.
- Good I would like to see graph of where we were before compared to where we are now.
- This reporting is very beneficial in the growth of our company.
Lean Material Reporting Client reviews Jan 2017