Welcome to Lean Material Management by J. Hunter & Associates. Dedicated to helping body shops and jobbers better management Paint & Material usage.
The Basics or what we do
Contact & data submissions
Awards will soon be announced for Auto Body Repair shops achieving Excellence in Material Management. Shops must meet high industry standards in order to be considered for these awards, including meeting or exceeding all environmental regulations, minimizing waste and using quality warranted paint materials. Shops are compared with six separate metrics that include measurements demonstrating…
Clients were asked to review/rate our LM2 reports at a recent meeting in January 2017, here is what they said:
- Review of Lean Material Reporting keeps me on track thinking about all the figures.
- Good info, very interesting, looking to get better great bench marking.
- I like the addition of booth cycles always good to compare.
- You can only manage what you measure. Very valuable. We went from 5GP to 40GP
always best to know where we stand with the group.
- Good I would like to see graph of where we were before compared to where we are now.
- This reporting is very beneficial in the growth of our company.
Lean Material Reporting Client reviews Jan 2017