Welcome to Lean Material Management by J. Hunter & Associates. Dedicated to helping body shops and jobbers better management Paint & Material usage.
The Basics or what we do
Contact & data submissions
I am asked several times a month about industry averages or percentages, as it relates to a shops KPIs or other measurements. In other words, how does my shop operation compare to the industry? While I most always try my best to answer the question with some statistic or known data point, sometimes part of…
Clients were asked to review/rate our LM2 reports at a recent meeting in January 2017, here is what they said:
- Review of Lean Material Reporting keeps me on track thinking about all the figures.
- Good info, very interesting, looking to get better great bench marking.
- I like the addition of booth cycles always good to compare.
- You can only manage what you measure. Very valuable. We went from 5GP to 40GP
always best to know where we stand with the group.
- Good I would like to see graph of where we were before compared to where we are now.
- This reporting is very beneficial in the growth of our company.
Lean Material Reporting Client reviews Jan 2017