Welcome to Lean Material Management by J. Hunter & Associates. Dedicated to helping body shops and jobbers better management Paint & Material usage.
The Basics or what we do
Contact & data submissions
There seem to be so many advantages to being involved in industry 20 groups; I am sometimes surprised when I realize that not every business owner or manager has found their way into a 20 group. I have had the good fortune to participate in several 20 groups in several industry segments. For those not…
Clients were asked to review/rate our LM2 reports at a recent meeting in January 2017, here is what they said:
- Review of Lean Material Reporting keeps me on track thinking about all the figures.
- Good info, very interesting, looking to get better great bench marking.
- I like the addition of booth cycles always good to compare.
- You can only manage what you measure. Very valuable. We went from 5GP to 40GP
always best to know where we stand with the group.
- Good I would like to see graph of where we were before compared to where we are now.
- This reporting is very beneficial in the growth of our company.
Lean Material Reporting Client reviews Jan 2017